- We preview the latest betting odds for Premier League Week 10.
- Arsenal host Crystal Palace who sit in 5th and 6th place in the table.
- Can Spurs capitalize on Liverpool’s recent win streak ending? Spurs are 11/2, while Liverpool and big favourites.
- The draw between Brighton and Everton is priced at 9/4.
- Newcastle are 2/1 underdogs at home to Wolves.
In Week 9 of Premier League action Man City got back on track with a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace. Man United looked improved with a 1-1 draw against Liverpool and Tottenham we’re held to a 1-1 draw with Watford.
We take a look at the upcoming EPL odds for Week 10 with free picks, which features a clash between Arsenal vs Crystal Palace and Liverpool – Tottenham and much more. Take a look at our review of these online sportbooks for the best betting value ahead of this weekend’s action.
Premier League Odds: October 25
|Southampton vs Leicester City||21/10||12/5||13/10|
- Pick: Leicester City.
Premier League Odds: October 26
|Manchester City vs Aston Villa||1/9||9/1||20/1|
|Brighton vs Everton||7/4||9/4||13/8|
|Watford vs Bournemouth||23/20||11/4||21/10|
|West Ham vs Sheffield United||21/20||5/2||13/5|
|Burnely vs Chelsea||100/30||3/1||3/4|
- Pick: Man City.
- Pick: Draw between Brighton and Everton.
- Pick: Bournemouth.
- Pick: West Ham.
- Pick: Chelsea.
Premier League Odds: October 27
|Newcastle vs Wolves||2/1||2/1||8/5|
|Arsenal vs Crystal Palace||9/20||15/4||11/2|
|Liverpool vs Spurs||19/40||7/2||11/2|
|Norwich vs Man United||16/5||14/5||5/6|
- Pick: Newcastle.
- Pick: Arsenal.
- Pick: Liverpool.
- Pick: Man United.