- We preview the latest Premier League odds for Week 17, with free picks and a review of this past weekend’s action.
- Arsenal are 9/2 at home to Manchester City, as both teams are desperate to pick up a must needed win.
- Newcastle are 14/5 to beat Burnley away from home.
- Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester are all firm favourites in their home fixtures.
After a busy Week 16 in the Premier League, where Liverpool and Leicester continue to soar. Manchester United get back in the win column as they defeat rivals Manchester City 2-1 in a vital derby clash. The latest Premier League odds suggest that there is some value for parlay bet’s for Week 17.
Tottenham managed to get back on track with a 5-0 win over Burnley, which will be music to Jose’s ears. Wolves are continuing their impressive season, proving they are a tough team to beat – sitting in sixth spot in the table.
We take a look at the latest EPL odds with free picks for this weekends upcoming games. All our football odds are courtesy of the top football betting sites listed here.
Premier League Odds, December 14
|Liverpool vs Watford||1/5||6/1||12/1|
|Burnley vs Newcastle||1/1||5/2||14/5|
|Chelsea vs Bournemouth||1/4||11/2||9/1|
|Leicester City vs Norwich||2/9||11/2||12/1|
|Sheffield United vs Aston Villa||10/11||13/5||3/1|
|Southampton vs West Ham United||10/11||14/5||14/5|
- Pick: Liverpool.
- Pick: Newcastle.
- Pick: Chelsea.
- Pick: Leicester.
- Pick: Sheffield United.
- Pick: Draw between Southampton & West Ham.
Premier League Odds, December 15
|Manchester United vs Everton||31/40||13/5||15/4|
|Wolves vs Tottenham||23/10||12/5||6/5|
|Arsenal vs Manchester City||9/2||17/4||19/40|
- Pick: Manchester United.
- Pick: Draw between Wolves & Tottenham.
- Pick: Manchester City.
Premier League Odds, December 16
|Crystal Palace vs Brighton||7/5||11/5||21/10|
- Pick: Crystal Palace.