- We take an extra early look ahead to week 2 of the EPL, and list all the odds with our picks and predictions.
- Arsenal heavily favoured at home to Burnley.
- 4/1 odds for a draw between Man City and Tottenham.
- Watford sizeable underdogs away to Everton.
Week 2 of the English Premier League get’s under way Aug 17 until 19. We have analysed the latest EPL odds for week to see where the best betting value is at this early stage of the season. All odds for week 2 of the EPL are available at Betway.com.
Saturday 17 August
|Arsenal vs Burnley||2/9||11/12||12/1|
|Aston Villa vs Bournemouth||11/8||5/2||19/10|
|Brighton vs West Ham||9/5||21/10||17/10|
|Everton vs Watford||8/11||3/1||7/2|
|Norwich vs Newcastle||5/4||5/2||21/10|
|Manchester City vs Tottenham||2/5||4/1||13/2|
|Southampton vs Liverpool||11/2||15/4||9/20|
- Pick: Arsenal to beat Burnely at 2/9.
- Pick: Aston Villa to draw with Bournemouth.
- Pick: West Ham to win away against Brighton.
- Pick: Everton to win over Watford.
- Pick: Newcastle to win against Norwich.
- Pick: Man City to beat Tottenham.
- Pick: Liverpool to win away from home against Southampton.
Wonder what the latest Premier League relegation odds were at this early stage of the season? Sheffield United and Norwich are favoured to go down.
Sunday 18 August
|Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace||19/10||21/10||13/8|
|Chelsea vs Leicester||4/6||11/4||9/2|
- Pick: Crystal Palace to win away from home at 13/8.
- Pick: Chelsea to win at home against Leicester at 4/6.
Monday 19 August
|Wolves vs Manchester United||23/10||12/5||6/5|
- Pick: Man Utd win away from home at 6/5.