- We preview the latest Premier League odds and give you free picks to assist with all your betting needs.
- New Everton manager Carlos Ancelotti’s first fixture in charge will be against Arsenal. The Toffees are 7/5, while The Gunners are 17/10 away from home.
- Leicester City are 13/2 as they travel to take on Man City, who are 3/8 favourites.
- A draw between Spurs and Chelsea has been priced at 11/4.
There was some surprising results from Week 17 in the Premier League. Leicester City were held to a 1-1 draw against Norwich, which give Man City hopes of catching that second spot below Liverpool. Arsenal contnued one of their worst runs in EPL history with a 3-0 loss to Man City.
Looking for the best odds and largest sign-up bonuses for all your Premier League betting action? Then check out our list of sites here.
In the latest Premier League Odds for Week 18, we noticed some even matched odds for some highly competitive fixtures. Below we take a look at the latest EPL odds with our continued trend of free football picks.
Premier League Odds, December 21
|Everton vs Arsenal||7/5||11/4||17/10|
|Bournemouth vs Burnley||5/4||12/5||11/5|
|Aston Villa vs Southampton||11/8||5/2||19/10|
|Brighton vs Sheffield||13/10||11/5||23/10|
|Newcastle vs Crystal Palace||8/5||21/10||19/10|
|Norwich vs Wolves||13/5||14/5||19/20|
|Manchester City vs Leicester||3/8||17/4||13/2|
- Pick: Draw between Everton and Arsenal.
- Pick: Bournemouth.
- Pick: Aston Villa.
- Pick: Sheffield.
- Pick: Newcastle.
- Pick: Wolves.
- Pick: Manchester City.
Premier League Odds, December 22
|Watford vs Manchester United||16/5||14/5||5/6|
|Spurs vs Chelsea||13/10||11/4||15/8|
- Pick: Manchester United.
- Pick: Spurs.