- We preview the latest betting odds for Week 23 in the Premier League with free picks.
- Tottenham Hotspur are 6/5 to defeat Watford on Saturday.
- A ties between West Ham and Everton is listed at 5/2.
- Bournemouth are 9/4 underdogs as they face Norwich City.
The key takeaways from Week 22 in the Premier League are that both Mancheter teams are on top form again. Man United picked up a 4-0 win over Norwich and Man City hammered Aston Villa 6-1.
Liverpool continue their most successful season in Premier League history with a 1-0 win away to Spurs. Liverpool are now firm favorites to win the Premier League at 1/22 to 1/33 on select sportsbooks. Meanwhile Man City are now 16/1 underdogs to make a late comeback and regain the title.
Let’s see what the latest EPL Odds are for week for week 23, with free picks for all this weekends upcoming fixtures.
Premier League Odds, January 18
|Watford vs Tottenham Hotspur||23/10||12/5||6/5|
|Arsenal vs Sheffield United||17/20||13/5||100/30|
|Brighton vs Aston Villa||4/6||16/5||15/4|
|Manchester City vs Crystal Palace||1/9||9/1||22/1|
|Norwich City vs Bournemouth||23/20||13/5||9/4|
|Southampton vs Wolves||6/4||12/5||9/5|
|West Ham vs Everton||19/10||5/2||7/5|
|Newcastle United vs Chelsea||19/4||15/4||1/2|
- Pick: Tottenham Hotspur.
- Pick: Draw between Arsenal & Sheffield United.
- Pick: Brighton.
- Pick: Manchester City.
- Pick: Bournemouth.
- Pick: Wolves.
- Pick: Draw between West Ham & Everton.
- Pick: Chelsea.
Premier League Odds, January 19
|Burnley vs Leicester City||100/30||11/4||4/5|
|Liverpool vs Manchester United||4/9||15/4||6/1|
- Pick: Leicester City.
- Pick: Liverpool.