- We list the latest Premier League odds for week 5 and give our weekly free soccer picks.
- Undefeated Everton are +260 underdogs at home against Liverpool -110.
- Aston Villa are +320 betting underdogs to Leicester City priced at -130.
- The odds of a draw between Man City & Arsenal is listed at +425.
This weeks EPL action will see ten games played over three days from Saturday Oct 17 to Monday October 19, due to the International fixtures.
Only two teams remain unbeaten in the 2020-21 Premier League. That’s Everton and Aston Villa who sit in 1st & 2nd spot respectively in the EPL table.
Below are the latest EPL odds for Week 5 and some quick predictions on who will win or draw their fixtures.
EPL Odds for Saturday Oct. 17
|Everton vs Liverpool||+260||+300||-110|
|Chelsea vs Southampton||-200||+375||+475|
|Leicester City vs Aston Villa||-130||+300||+320|
|Newcastle vs Manchester United||+375||+320||-150|
|Sheffield United vs Fulham||+100||+230||+300|
|West Brom vs Burnley||+140||+230||+200|
|Manchester City vs Arsenal||-250||+425||+600|
- Pick: Liverpool.
- Pick: Chelsea.
- Pick: Leicester City.
- Pick: Manchester United.
- Pick: Sheffield United.
- Pick: Draw between West Brom & Burnley.
- Pick: Man City.
EPL Odds for Sunday Oct. 18
|Crystal Palace vs Brighton||+170||+220||+170|
|Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United||-163||+300||+450|
- Pick: Draw between Crystal Palace & Brighton.
- Pick: Tottenham.
EPL Odds for Monday Oct. 19
|Leeds United vs Wolves||+160||+210||+190|
- Pick: Leeds United.