- We cover the latest EPL odds for Week 8 of action with a quick pick for each game.
- A competitive game is expected between Everton +190 and Man United +137, with a the betting line reflecting the same closeness in odds.
- Fulham are +300 underdogs, as they take on London rivals West Ham.
- Liverpool are +225 longshots to defeat Man City. Can Liverpool defeat the odds?
Week 8 of the Premier League is up next. As always we give our predictions on the favorites and long-shots for this week of EPL action.
Can the smaller teams get an advantage? After a busy week of European football with the Champions League and Europa League. Week 9 Premier League odds are live here.
EPL Odds for Friday Nov. 6
|Brighton vs Burnley||-110||+250||+320|
|Southampton vs Newcastle||-115||+260||+300|
- Pick: Draw between Brighton & Burnley.
- Pick: Newcastle.
EPL Odds for Saturday Nov. 7
|Everton vs Manchester United||+190||+250||+137|
|Crystal Palace vs Leeds United||+200||+230||+140|
|Chelsea vs Sheffield United||-267||+400||+700|
|West Ham vs Fulham||-120||+280||+300|
- Pick: Draw between Everton & Manchester United.
- Pick: Crystal Palace.
- Pick: Chelsea.
- Pick: Draw between West Ham & Fulham.
EPL Odds for Sunday Nov. 8
|West Brom vs Tottenham Hotspur||+500||+350||-200|
|Leicester City vs Wolves||+125||+220||+240|
|Man City vs Liverpool||-106||+320||+225|
|Arsenal vs Aston Villa||-143||+280||+400|
- Pick: Tottenham Hotspur.
- Pick: Leicester City.
- Pick: Draw between Man City & Liverpool.
- Pick: Arsenal.