5Dimes are one of the OG’s of online gambling. They’ve been dedicated to providing players with a ground breaking, safe and profitable betting site since they started. 5Dimes sportsbook offers […]
5Dimes are one of the OG’s of online gambling. They’ve been dedicated to providing players with a ground breaking, safe and profitable betting site since they started.
5Dimes sportsbook offers a huge wagering platform, which is perfect for those new to betting and the more seasoned shark. In this review we list the essential information you should take into account before signing up with 5Dimes.
- Sign Up Bonuses: Reduced Juice, 50% New Player Reward, Cash Back Rewards, 30% Super Saver Reward, Casino Rebate and more!
- Perks: Reduced Juice on NFL, NBA, NHL & MLB. Action on ALL major sports and many others, 2 Racebooks, several Casinos (including 2 different Live Dealers!) and a Poker Room. House of the props! Free payouts!
5Dimes Deposit Methods
You can fund your 5Dime account various ways, fromCredit Card Deposits, Person to Person, Cashier’s Checks, Bitcoin, Bank Wire Payouts & Account to Account Transfers.
- 5Dimes Minimum Deposit: $25 with Bitcoin & $50 with Credit Cards.
- Minimum Wager: Internet: $0.50
- Via Phone: Straight wagers $25, Parlays & Teasers $50
- Supported Currencies: US Dollars
5Dimes impeccable customer service and flawless payout performance are second to none. Besides the wide variety of sports action, they also provide Racebooks with action on all major tracks, a Bingo room, several casinos to choose from (including a Live Dealer!) and a Poker Room. The 5Dimes Group also includes Sportbet and IslandCasino as part of their gambling options.
- CS: 1-800-430-5896, 1-800-305-3517
- Wagering: 1-866-924-3772, 1-800-442-0151
Email & Location
- Email: Info@5Dimes.eu
- Location: San José, Costa Rica
5Dimes Restricted Countries
Customers from Australia, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Portugal, Hungary, United Kingdom, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Ukraine, and the United States are not allowed to register/play with 5Dimes. (We are currently seeking a license to re-open legally in the US – November 2020)
- Website: English
- Call Center: English and Spanish