- Amanda Nunes opens as a 1/5 (-500) betting favorite against underdog challenger Felicia Spencer 7/2 (+350).
- Felicia Spencer only has one loss in MMA to Cris Cyborg.
- We give an early prediction for Nunes vs Spencer below.
UFC 250 will go down June 6 headlined by the “Lioness” Amanda Nunes who will take on the undefeated Felicia Spencer. We preview the opening UFC odds for this women’s featherweight title match.
Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer Odds
|Amanda Nunes||1/5, (-500)|
|Felicia Spencer||7/2, (+350)|
The reigning champion Amanda Nunes is the firm betting favorite according to these opening UFC 250 odds. At odds of 1/5 that gives Nunes a 83% winning probability over Spencer.
You would have to bet $500 to make $100 profit. For the challenger Felicia Spencer, you can bet $100 to net $350 in profit if successful at UFC 250.
Looking for a recommended site to bet on UFC fights online? Well, look no further than Betting Insider Journal’s top sportsbooks here.
Bet on The Underdog at UFC 250
Felicia Spencer has defeated the oddsmakers on multiple occasions. Amanda Nunes certainly has all the tools to defeat Spencer with more experience and technically the more sound fighter. In her last bout Nunes struggled at times against Germaine de Randamie, especially on the feet.
Both Spencer and Nunes are highly skilled when it comes the ground. Spencer has four rear-naked choke wins on her record. With that, it’s worth seeing what the odds are for Spencer by submission closer to UFC 250.
Who else will be fighting at UFC 250?
The UFC 250 card will also feature the following contests.
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Devin Clark at light heavyweight.
- Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert at middleweight.
- Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo at middleweight.