- Week 11 sees all the big teams play in winnable games, this could be a good time to parlay big favourites to increase your bankroll.
- Crystal Palace are 12/5 to win or draw with Leicester City.
- Chelsea are 4/6 to win away against Watford.
- Southampton are massive 22/1 underdogs to beat Man City.
Leicester City stole the show in Week 10 with a 9-0 hammering away to Southampton on Friday. All the big teams bar Arsenal managed to pick up wins, The Gunners were held by Crystal Palace to a 2-2 draw. Watford and Bournemouth ended up scoreless and Brighton defeated Everton 3-2.
In Week 11 Southampton can’t catch a break as they are away to Man City and Crystal Palace take on Leicester which is expected to be another high scoring game.
We continue our trend of providing free football picks with a betting preview for the latest EPL odds for Week 11 – courtesy of top online betting sites with our #1 pick for soccer betting being Betway.
Premier League Odds: November 2
|Bournemouth vs Man United||11/5||5/2||6/5|
|Arsenal vs Wolves||7/10||14/5||4/1|
|Aston Villa vs Liverpool||13/2||17/4||3/8|
|Brighton vs Norwich||8/11||16/5||100/30|
|Man City vs Southampton||1/10||10/1||22/1|
|Sheffield United vs Burnley||11/10||12/5||13/5|
|West Ham vs Newcastle||10/11||13/5||3/1|
|Watford vs Chelsea||15/4||16/5||4/6|
- Pick: Man United.
- Pick: Arsenal.
- Pick: Liverpool.
- Pick: Brighton.
- Pick: Man City.
- Pick: Sheffield United.
- Pick: Draw between West Ham & Newcastle.
- Pick: Chelsea.
Premier League Odds: November 3
|Crystal Palace vs Leicester City||12/5||12/5||23/20|
|Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur||9/5||12/5||6/4|
- Pick: Draw between Crystal Palace & Leicester City.
- Pick: Tottenham to win.