- We give the best betting odds for the Premier League fixtures ahead of game 6.
- Norwich put an end to Man City’s unbeaten run, they are 11/4 to win away to Burnley in Week 6.
- Chelsea are finally finding their rhythm with the youth talent, will their high-scoring team cause Liverpool problems?
- Newcastle #17 position take on Brighton in #16 place.
Betting Insider Journal’s EPL picks continues as we move towards week 6, we preview this weekends Premier League fixtures with odds, courtesy of the betting site Betway.com.
Friday September 20
|Southampton vs Bournemouth||21/20||13/5||5/2|
- Pick: Draw between Southampton and Bournemouth.
Saturday September 21
|Leicester vs Spurs||21/10||12/5||13/10|
|Burnley vs Norwich||10/11||14/5||11/4|
|Everton vs Sheffield||4/6||11/4||9/2|
|Man City vs Watford||1/9||9/1||20/1|
|Newcastle vs Brighton||7/5||11/5||21/10|
- Pick: Spurs to win away from home.
- Pick: Norwich to win away against Burnley.
- Pick: Everton to draw against Sheffield.
- Pick: Man City to win over Watford.
- Pick: Newcastle to win against Brighton.
Sunday September 22
|Crystal Palace vs Woves||15/8||2/1||17/10|
|West Ham vs Man United||5/2||13/5||21/20|
|Arsenal vs Aston Villa||4/11||9/2||13/2|
|Chelsea vs Liverpool||11/4||5/2||1/1|
- Pick: Crystal Palace to win.
- Pick: A draw between West Ham and Man United.
- Pick: Arsenal to win against Aston Villa.
- Pick: A draw between Chelsea and Liverpool.