- We give a run down of the Premier League betting odds for each game of the opening weekend.
- Leeds United are 9/1 underdogs as they visit Anfield to face current champs Liverpool, with odds of 1/4.
- Chelsea are 4/6 betting favorites as they take on Brighton.
- Predictions for Week 1 Premier League follow the odds coverage below.
*Update: Week 2 Premier League odds are live!
The Premier League returns to our screens this weekend. On Saturday September 12 to Monday September 14, eight games will take place.
Liverpool are currently second favorite to retain their epl title in the latest odds here. We preview the latest weekly EPL odds and give our predictions for the week 1 of action.
EPL Odds for Saturday September 12
|Fulham vs Arsenal||19/4||100/30||11/20|
|Crystal Palace vs Southampton||21/10||21/10||7/5|
|Liverpool vs Leeds united||1/4||11/2||9/1|
|West Ham vs Newcastle United||23/20||12/5||12/5|
- Pick: Arsenal to win.
- Pick: Draw between Crystal Palace – Southampton.
- Pick: Liverpool to win.
- Pick: West Ham to win.
EPL Odds for Saturday September 13
|West Brom vs Leicester City||11/4||12/5||1/1|
|Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton||4/5||11/4||100/30|
- Pick: Leicester City to win.
- Pick: Draw between Tottenham Hotspur – Everton.
EPL Odds for Monday September 14
|Sheffield United vs Wolves||23/10||2/1||7/5|
|Brighton vs Chelsea||15/4||16/5||4/6|
- Pick: Draw between Sheffield United – Wolves.
- Pick: Chelsea to win.
Follow Betting Insider Journal throughout this seasons Premier League, for all the latest soccer news, odds and updates.