- We break down the opening Premier League betting odds for the second weekend of the season.
- West Brom are 5/1 underdogs as they travel to face an impressive looking Everton.
- Arsenal are 8/15 betting favorites as they take on West Ham at The Emirattes.
- In a close betting line for Sunday’s big game, where Chelsea are 9/4 underdogs at home to Liverpool 11/10.
After the first week of Premier League action is wrapped up, it’s time to look ahead to Week 2. Four games take place each day on Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th, with two games on Monday the 21st.
Our parlay pick for all for four home teams to win, Everton, Leeds, Man Utd & Arsenal. Would payout $49 for a $10 bet.
EPL Odds for Saturday September 19
|Everton vs West Brom||8/15||100/30||5/1|
|Leeds United vs Fulham||8/13||3/1||9/2|
|Manchester United vs Crystal Palace||30/100||9/2||9/1|
|Arsenal vs West Ham United||8/15||100/30||5/1|
- Pick: Everton.
- Pick: Leeds United.
- Pick: Manchester United.
- Pick: Arsenal.
EPL Odds for Sunday September 20
|Southampton vs Tottenham Hotspur||19/10||9/4||6/4|
|Newcastle United vs Brighton||17/10||21/10||9/5|
|Chelsea vs Liverpool||9/4||11/4||11/10|
|Leicester City vs Burnley||13/20||14/5||9/2|
- Pick: Draw between Southampton & Tottenham Hotspur.
- Pick: Newcastle United.
- Pick: Draw between Chelsea & Liverpool.
- Pick: Leicester City.
EPL Odds for Monday September 21
|Aston Villa vs Sheffield United||13/8||9/4||7/4|
|Wolves vs Manchester City||11/2||15/4||9/20|
- Pick: Aston Villa.
- Pick: Manchester City.
Keep in the loop with all the latest soccer odds, news and predictions as the season progress on Betting Insider Journal.