Oddsmakers have released odds for PS5 vs Xbox Series X for who will sell the most. PS5 is listed at (-350) while XBox Series X is at (+250). The PS5 […]
- Oddsmakers have released odds for PS5 vs Xbox Series X for who will sell the most.
- PS5 is listed at (-350) while XBox Series X is at (+250).
- The PS5 video has 13.5 million views compared to the 10.6 million views on the Xbox Series X reveal.
Sony’s latest playstation PS5 is expected to land in time for Christmas 2020. It will revival the release of XBox Series X which has an expected release date of November 2020.
The oddsmakers at Betway which are reviewed here have released odds on which you can bet on which next generation console will sell more within the first month in the UK.
PS5 vs XBox Series X Most UK Sales in First Month
The probability of PS5 outselling XBox Scarlett is 77%. That means you would have to bet $350 to profit $100. If you see the underdog here in this scenario coming through, then bet $100 to win $250 with XBox Series X.
These odds should be a clear enough indication of which console is expected to more successful between PS5 and XBox Series X, within the UK at least. Both consoles have a huge and loyal fan base and we expect them to be a financial and technical success.
PS5 vs XBox Series X Price Comparisson
According to tech site whathifi.com in January 2020, an anonymous leaker claimed the PS5 would cost £449 in the UK and $499 in the US. Given that the Xbox Series X shouldn’t be a million miles away in terms of spec, we’d expect it to be competitively priced around the £499/$499 mark.
Too pricey? Microsoft is also rumoured to be launching an all-digital version of the Series X codenamed Lockhart. Games industry analysts predict that we could see a disc-less Series X console launch at £399/$399. Whether this will be the cheapest console remains to be seen.
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.5GHz
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz, RDNA 2 architecture
- RAM: 16GB GDDR6
- Storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- Optical drive: 4K Blu-ray drive
XBox Series X Specs
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.8GHz (3.6GHz with SMT) 7nm
- GPU: 12 TFLOPs, 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, Custom RDNA 2
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6
- Storage: 1TB custom NVMe SSD
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray
- 120 fps support
- Potential 8K resolutions
- Ray-tracing technology
- Variable Rate Shading for more stable frame rates
- Compatible with Xbox One accessories