- Euro 2020 has been postponed until Friday, June 11 2021.
- We cover the odds to win Euro 2021 with England now the frontrunners for the tournament.
As yet another major sports takes a hit due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This time international soccer has been postponed with Euro 2020 now becoming Euro 2021. You can check out our latest Euros betting preview and Euro 2021 odds here.
Euro 2021 Odds
The defending champions Portugal are listed at (+1600), bet $100 to win $1600 for them to be back-to-back champions.
Meanwhile the favorites are England at (+450) that’s a winning probability of 18.8% to win the tournament. You can bet $100 on England at these odds to win $450.
Belgium are ranked as second favorites according to the latest Euro 2021 odds. At (+500) you can bet $100 to win $550. They are followed by France at (+600), where a $100 bet you profit $600. France won the last World Cup and are strong contenders to win next years Euro 2021.
20 of the 24 total teams have qualified so far, the remaining 4 sports are up for grabs in the qualifiers when they resume later this year.
What to expect from Euro 2021
VAR will used for the first time at Euro 2021, which is expected to have a noticeable impact on key decisions within the game. Euro 2021 will take place in 12 cities across 12 countries including Italy, Ireland, Scotland, England, Spain, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, Denmark, Hungry, Romania and Azerbaijan.
Euro 2021 News
- Can It Still Be ‘Euro 2020’ in 2021? Sponsors Hope So as per New York Times.
- England squad for Euro 2021: Who made your selection for the tournament? as per SkySports.
- Why the Euro 2020 delay is such bad news for the Women’s Euro 2021 tournament in England. As per FourFourTwo.