We analyze the best week 3 EPL odds, with free picks and predictions. Norwich vs Chelsea are 3/1 for the draw. Bournemouth and Newcastle are the biggest underdogs of Premier […]
- We analyze the best week 3 EPL odds, with free picks and predictions.
- Norwich vs Chelsea are 3/1 for the draw.
- Bournemouth and Newcastle are the biggest underdogs of Premier League week 3, both are 12/1.
- Arsenal are 19/4 underdogs as they visit Anfield to take on Liverpool.
We are back again with week 3 of our Premier League odds, prediction and picks for the season. In week 2 Man City drew 2-2 with Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal both have 6 points atop of the table.
Norwich’s Teemu Pukki scored a hat-trick against Newcastle and Frank Lampard’s newest signing Mason Mount delivers for Chelsea. All odds for week 3 of the EPL are available at Betway.com. Let’s take a look at the best betting value ahead of week 3.
Friday 23 August
|Aston Villa vs Everton||9/4||13/5||23/20|
- Pick: Everton
Saturday 24 August
|Norwich vs Chelsea||16/5||3/1||31/40|
|Brighton vs Southampton||7/5||11/5||21/10|
|Man United vs Crystal Palace||4/11||4/1||15/2|
|Sheffield United vs Leicester City||13/5||9/4||23/20|
|Watford vs West Ham||6/5||12/5||23/10|
|Liverpool vs Arsenal||1/2||15/4||19/4|
- Pick: Chelsea.
- Pick: A draw between Brighton and Southampton.
- Pick: Man United by over 2.5 goals.
- Pick: Sheffield United as underdogs
- Pick: Draw between Watford and West Ham.
- Pick: Liverpool.
Sunday 25 August
|Bournemouth vs Man City||12/1||6/1||1/5|
|Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United||2/9||11/2||12/1|
|Wolves vs Burnley||5/6||12/5||15/4|
- Pick: Man City to win by over 2.5 goals.
- Pick: Spurs to win at home against Newcastle.
- Pick: Wolves.