Liverpool look unstoppable at the moment in the Premier League, they are 1/3 away to Sheffield United. For the draw between Bournemouth and West Ham is 5/2, both teams sit […]
- Liverpool look unstoppable at the moment in the Premier League, they are 1/3 away to Sheffield United.
- For the draw between Bournemouth and West Ham is 5/2, both teams sit neck and neck at 5th and 6th spot in the table.
- Spurs are 5/2 at home against Southampton, statistically Spurs have won 10 out of 15 fixtures against Southampton.
Betting Insider Journal continue our weekly Premier League picks for Week 7. We give you the latest EPL odds from the top bookies listed here.
In Week 6 ween a Manchester United drop more points with a 2-0 away to West Ham. Meanwhile at the other side of Manchester, City set a club record with a 8-0 hammering against Watford.
Premier League Odds: Saturday September 28
|Sheffield vs Liverpool||15/2||9/2||1/3|
|Bournemouth vs West Ham||8/5||5/2||13/8|
|Aston Villa vs Burnley||13/10||12/5||21/10|
|Chelsea vs Brighton||9/20||7/2||6/1|
|Crystal Palace vs Norwich||19/20||11/4||11/4|
|Spurs vs Southampton||2/5||15/5||7/1|
|Wolves vs Watford||10/11||5/2||16/5|
|Everton vs Man City||8/1||19/4||30/100|
- Pick: Liverpool
- Pick: Draw between Bournemouth and West Ham
- Pick: Burnley to win away against Villa.
- Pick: Chelsea.
- Pick: Crystal Palace.
- Pick: Spurs.
- Pick: Wolves.
- Pick: Man City.
Sunday September 29
|Leicester City vs Newcastle United||1/2||16/5||6/1|
Monday September 30
|Manchester United vs Arsenal||13/10||11/4||19/10|