We preview Week 9 Premier League betting odds. Norwich are 3/1 underdogs away to Bournemouth, can The Canaries pick up a must needed win to escape from the relegation zone? […]
- We preview Week 9 Premier League betting odds.
- Norwich are 3/1 underdogs away to Bournemouth, can The Canaries pick up a must needed win to escape from the relegation zone?
- Villa and Brighton go head to head at 14th and 15th spots respectively in the table.
- Leicester at 1/2 is our pick – The Foxes are expected to come back with a big win after a last minute loss to Liverpool in Week 8.
The Premier League commences this coming weekend, after a brief break due to Euro 2020 qualifiers. We preview the latest EPL betting odds with free picks for each game of Week 9.
Take a look at our review of these online sportbooks for the best betting value ahead of this weekend’s action.
Premier League Odds: October 19
|Everton vs West Ham||19/20||11/4||11/4|
|Bournemouth vs Norwich||31/40||16/5||3/1|
|Aston Villa vs Brighton||13/10||12/5||21/10|
|Chelsea vs Newcastle||30/100||9/2||9/1|
|Leicester vs Burnley||1/2||100/30||11/2|
|Spurs vs Watford||4/9||15/4||11/2|
|Wolves vs Southampton||4/5||5/2||15/4|
|Crystal Palace vs Man City||9/1||11/2||1/4|
- Pick: Draw between Everton & West Ham.
- Pick: Bournemouth to win.
- Pick: Aston Villa to win.
- Pick: Chelsea to win.
- Pick: Leicester to win.
- Pick: Draw between Spurs & Watford.
- Pick: Southampton to win.
- Pick: Man City to win.
Premier League Odds: October 20
|Man United vs Liverpool||100/30||3/1||3/4|
Premier League Odds: October 21
|Sheffield United vs Arsenal||14/5||14/5||10/11|