- A whole host of new betting props have been released ahead of Wilder vs Fury 2 this Saturday.
- Prop Bet #1: Fury to be knocked down in rounds 1-6 is +175.
- Prop Bet #2: Wilder to win an even or uneven numbered round is +333.
- Prop Bet #3: Tyson Fury to win by unanimous decision (+220).
Deontay Wilder will be bringing his hammer from Alabama this Saturday to Vegas in an attempt to end The Gypsy King. Fury rose from the ashes in their first bout in a controversial draw, can he go toe to toe with the biggest heavyweight puncher in history? We preview all the latest betting props and odds for this blockbuster rematch.
Wilder vs Fury 2 Betting Props
|Odds Fury to be knocked down in Round 1 to 6||+175|
|Fury to win and no knockdowns||+175|
|Tyson Fury to win by unanimous decision||+220|
|Wilder to win in an even or uneven round||+333|
|Deontay Wilder to win by split decision||+2200|
|Wilder to be knocked down in Round 2||+2500|
|Fury to be knocked down in the first 60 seconds||+3300|
Will Fury get knocked down within the first 6 Rounds?
In the latest Fury Wilder prop bets the oddsmakers are favouring both fighters come out of the blocks much quicker than the first bout.
This increases Tyson Fury’s chances of been knocked down quicker than the first bout – with odds of (+175) of getting knocked down in the first 6 rounds. You can bet $100 to win $175 if that comes through.
Betting Fans Favorite Fury Bet
The same odds of (+175) are available for Fury to win and no knockdowns. The fan favorite bet is Tyson Fury to win by unanimous decision and that’s listed at (+220) on most online sports betting sites listed here.
Wilder Winning a Single Round
For Wilder to win any round in the rematch he’s given odds of (+333), a $100 bet could win you $333 on Wilder winning a single round. The chances of a draw occurring a second time, is listed at (+500). With 5/1 odds, bet $100 to win $500 for the draw.
If you need more knowledge ahead of this epic rematch, be sure to check out our Wilder vs Fury predictions here.
Wilder vs Fury 2 Fight Card
- Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury for Wilder’s WBC and Fury’s lineal heavyweight titles
- Charles Martin vs. Gerald Washington; Heavyweight
- Emanuel Navarrete vs. Jeo Tupas Santisima for Navarrete’s WBO jr. featherweight title
- Sebastian Fundora vs. Daniel Lewis; Jr. middleweight
- Subriel Matias vs. Petros Ananyan; Jr. welterweight
- Amir Imam vs. Javier Molina; Welterweight
- Rolando Romero vs. Arturs Ahmetovs; Lightweight
- Gabriel Flores Jr. vs. Matt Conway; Jr. lightweight
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs. Corey Champion; Welterweight
- Isaac Lowe vs. Alberto Guevara; Featherweight