The UEFA Champions League final will see Bayern Munich as betting favorites (+105) to slight underdogs PSG (+220). We cover the Champions League Final Odds and all the betting props […]
- The UEFA Champions League final will see Bayern Munich as betting favorites (+105) to slight underdogs PSG (+220).
- We cover the Champions League Final Odds and all the betting props available.
- Can PSG become the new champions of Europe, with a win over a dominant Bayern Munich?
The UEFA Champions League final will be held at The Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica in Lisbon. Get the low down on the latest UCL final odds with our early game prediction below.
Bayern Munich vs PSG Odds
|Bayern Munich||+105 (21/20)|
According to the opening odds Bayern Munich have a 48% chance of defeating PSG. You can bet $105 on Bayern Munich to win $100 with a win over PSG. For PSG as underdogs they offered significant value. You can bet $100 to win $220 on Paris St. Germain.
In the chances of a draw occurring by the end of the 90 minutes, the odds are set at +300. Meaning if you bet $100 you could win $300. According to fivethirtyeight, Bayern have a 64% chance of winning the final. Whereas, PSG are coming in at 36%.
When it comes to implementing the best betting strategy for UEFA Champions League we have you covered.
Bayern vs PSG Prediction
It’s been a strange Champions League campaign given the delay and late return. However, there isn’t two more worthy teams to be facing off in the final. The champions of France vs the champions of Germany.
Bayern certainly are no stranger to Champions League glory. Yet again showed why they are favourites as they dismantled a plucky Lyon side with ease to record their 10th straight Champions League win.
PSG on the other hand are more more new to this type of success. Their youthful team are finally hitting their stride. They showed just how impressive they can play against RB Leipzig with flashes of world class football.
This won’t be a walk in the park for Bayern, with the defence of PSG one of the toughest to break through. The odds are in Bayerns’ favor and we expect them to win by a margin and become 2020 Champions League winners.
Champions League Betting Props
Below are some of our favorite betting props for the Champions League final, all odds are averaged from sportsbooks found here.
1st Goal Odds
|PSG||No Goal||Bayern Munich|
Both Teams To Score
Method Of Victory
|PSG in Regular Time||+210|
|Bayern Munich in Regular Time||-106|
|PSG in Extra Time||+1100|
|Bayern Munich in Extra Time||+800|
|PSG By Penalties||+1200|
|Bayern Munich By Penalties||+1200|