Jaime Munguia is a sizeable betting favorite 1/20 as he faces underdog challenger Gary O’Sullivan 8/1. Gary O’Sullivan has vast in ring experience and is currently on a two-win fight […]
- Jaime Munguia is a sizeable betting favorite 1/20 as he faces underdog challenger Gary O’Sullivan 8/1.
- Gary O’Sullivan has vast in ring experience and is currently on a two-win fight streak after losing to David Lemieux in 2018.
- Jaime Munguia is moving up to middleweight, what has O’Sullivan got that could stop Munguia at this weight class?
Jaime Munguia will put his undefeated record on the line once again as he faces Ireland’s Gary O’Sullivan. The two are set to step inside the ring on Saturday, Jan. 11th at The Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas, USA. We preview the boxing odds for Munguia vs O’Sullivan below.
Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan Odds
The oddsmakers have Jaime Munguia as a clear betting favourite. Bet $200 on Manguia to win $20. For O’Sullivan there is a chance to win big on a smaller wager, bet $10 to win $80. This fight is being marketed as Mexico vs Ireland, let’s go!
Stats to Know
As per Box Stat – The longest win streak that Gary O’Sullivan has ever recorded was between January 2008 and May 2013 when he gathered 16 wins. O’Sullivan has a knockout ratio of 63%, with 3 losses on his record.
Meanwhile Jaime Munguia, holds a 79% knockout ratio and is showing that he has the tools to become a star and household name. Munguia’s most notable wins are against Liam Smith, Dennis Hogan and Sadam Ali.
How to watch Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan
The fight will air live on DAZN with the undercards starting at 7pm ET. The main even will air ETA 10pm ET.
- Travell Mazion vs Fernando Castaneda
- Hector Tanajara vs Juan Carlos Burgos
- Tristan Kalkreuth vs Blake LaCaze