Odds for Khamzat Chimaev’s next fight have been released, currently a -150 favorite to #3 ranked welterweight Leon Edwards listed at +130. The oddsmakers originally had Khamzat as an underdog, […]
- Odds for Khamzat Chimaev’s next fight have been released, currently a -150 favorite to #3 ranked welterweight Leon Edwards listed at +130.
- The oddsmakers originally had Khamzat as an underdog, but early money was laid on the undefeated fighter to make him the slight favorite.
- Can Leon Edwards end the hype of Khamzat Chimaev?
Khamzat Chimaev has been itching for another fight. After calling out half the UFC roster, Leon Edwards decided to step up to the challange. We break down the opening betting odds for Khamzat vs Leon Edwards below.
Khamzat Chimaev vs Leon Edwards Odds
Currently Khamzat Chimaev is a -150 betting favorite, bet $150 to net $100. For Leon Edwards as an underdog, you can bet $100 to net $130 if he get’s his hand raised.
Check out our suggested list of betting sites here, prior to betting for the best odds and welcome bonuses.
Khamzat Underdog to Favorite
The odds literally flipped for this bout in the matter of days from being released on Oct 23. Fans are hot on Khamzat, but the bookies know he hasn’t been fully tested inside the octagon yet.
From what we’ve seen so far of Khamzat he has looked like the real deal. From superior wrestling to quick KO power. He’s climbing the UFC ladder at an incredible pace.
As he eyes up the top five in the division, not many fighters want to take the risk against such a new and dangerous fighter to the division. If Khamzat can get past Leon Edwards he truly is a future title contender.
With the addition, the Dec. 19 lineup would include:
- Leon Edwards vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- Antonio Braga Neto vs. Deron Winn
- Sean Brady vs. Belal Muhammad
- Tafon Nchukwi vs. Jamie Pickett
- Rob Font vs. Marlon Moraes